Well, we’ve done it. We’ve made it through ORDER OF THE PHOENIX in its entirety using weekly quizzes. Don’t worry, there’s plenty more where they came from! For now, however, we’re going to focus more closely on the SPIES, SPYCRAFT, and SPY GADGETS in the Harry Potter series. If you’ve already purchased the book, the upcoming quizzes will align with Part II: The Art of Spying in the Wizarding and Muggle Worlds.
Sit tight, grab a broomstick, and follow us on another wild ride through Harry Potter and the Art of Spying!
According to a famous 4th century Chinese general named Sun-Tzu, there are five types of spies. Can you name a Harry Potter character for each?
1) Local Inhabitants – i.e. people who are in the right places at the right times to observe what’s happening and report back to their handlers.
2) Government Officials who can be persuaded to switch their loyalties
3) Enemy Spies who can be persuaded to become double agents
4) Spies who conduct acts of espionage to deceive the enemy
5) Spies sent behind enemy lines that return with information
Tomorrow, we’ll reveal which characters we think fit into each category. Stop back to see if you could name them all!