We posted a quiz yesterday about the covert operations and secret societies in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. STOP right here if you haven’t seen it! If you have already seen the questions, then read on to check your answers!
1. What is the name of the rogue radio program that conveys information about the resistance?
2. Who hosted the rogue radio program?
Lee Jordan and Fred Weasley
3. Who sent Dobby to assist Harry, Ron, and Hermione when they were caught by Snatchers?
4. How did the resistance get in and out of Hogwarts in preparation for the battle?
Through the Hog’s Head Tavern using a passageway behind a portrait of Ariana Dumbledore
5. What code was used to alert the resistance that Harry Potter had returned to Hogwarts?
Lightning has struck at Hogwarts!
6. How did Ron know the password to the Chamber of Secrets?
Harry talks in his sleep. (Note to self: be sure you do not reveal top secret information without knowing it!)
7. What spell does McGonagall use to enlist the help of Hogwarts’ stony guards?
8. Where is the Ravenclaw diadem hidden?
In the Room of Requirement (where else?)
9. Who returns from the dead to help Harry face his own death at Voldemort’s hands?
James and Lily Potter, Remus Lupin and Sirius Black
10. Which Death Eater family decides not to fight in the final Battle?
The Malfoys make their getaway in the heat of the battle after Harry reveals he’s still alive.
Comment below with you score!