How did you do on the quiz yesterday? Would you have successfully navigated the Department of Mysteries? Check your answers below!
1. What form of stealth technology do Harry and his friends use to travel to London?
2. Why is the code 6-2-4-4-2 an appropriate code for entering the Ministry of Magic through a telephone booth?
It spells M-A-G-I-C on the keypad of a telephone!
3. Why does Harry want to leave a lookout in the corridor outside the door to the Department of Mysteries?
He was trying to leave some of his friends behind to keep them out of danger.
4. What is behind the first door Harry and his friends try?
A large tank full of free-floating brains.
5. Who notices the sphere with Harry’s name on it?
6. What does S.P.T. to A.P.W.D. mean?
Sybill Patricia Trelawney to Albus Percival Wulfric Dumbledore
7. Why has Dumbledore been ignoring Harry?
He was worried Voldemort would use Harry to spy on him!
8. Who ends up in Azkaban after the events at the Ministry of Magic?
Lucius Malfoy – which of course sets the stage for his son’s action sin the Half Blood Prince!
9. What does the Daily Prophet call Harry Potter once it is revealed that he had been telling the truth the whole time?
the “lone voice of truth”
10. Who meets Harry at the train station to escort him to the Dursleys?
Mad-Eye Moody, Tonks, Lupin, and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley!