Did you notice all of the spy craft in this action-packed section of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix? Check your answers to yesterday’s quiz to find out!
1. Now that Hagrid is back, in his first lesson he “shows” the kids what creature?
2. Where is Sirius laying low, in deep cover?
Number twelve, Grimmauld Place
3. At the end of one meeting, Harry uses a pretext to hung around and visit with Cho. What is this pretext?
4. When telling Ron and Hermione about Cho’s “wet” kiss, he says she was crying. Describe Hermione’s psychological assessment of Cho.
She is conflicted about Cedric’s death and liking Harry
5. Thanks to his unique connection to Voldemort, Harry is able to secretly observe something in his dream. What does he see?
a large snake attacking Mr. Weasley
6. What is the snake’s name?
7. Dumbledore acts as an intelligence analyst and interrogates Harry about what he saw and what was his perspective , and determines what?
That Harry saw the attack real time from the snake’s point of view
8. What unique form of communication does Dumbledore use in his office to find the injured Mr. Weasley?
Former headmaster portraits
9. Once Mr. Weasley is at St. Mungo’s, he makes a decision to protect his sources and methods. What is that decision?
He does not allow the Weasleys to go immediately to St. Mungo’s
10. Who and what are the source and method Dumbledore is protecting?
Harry, and his ability to read the Dark Lord’s thoughts and see what he sees