This is it. It’s the quiz on the final chapters of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. If you’ve been following along the whole time, this is quite the accomplishment. Congratulations! If you’re just joining us, then good luck – you may need it!
1. What form of stealth technology do Harry and his friends use to travel to London?
2. Why is the code 6-2-4-4-2 an appropriate code for entering the Ministry of Magic through a telephone booth?
3. Why does Harry want to leave a lookout in the corridor outside the door to the Department of Mysteries?
4. What is behind the first door Harry and his friends try?
5. Who notices the sphere with Harry’s name on it?
6. What does S.P.T. to A.P.W.D. mean?
7. Why has Dumbledore been ignoring Harry?
8. Who ends up in Azkaban after the events at the Ministry of Magic?
9. What does the Daily Prophet call Harry Potter once it is revealed that he had been telling the truth the whole time?
10. Who meets Harry at the train station to escort him to the Dursleys?
Stealth Technology (n): Outside the world of Harry Potter, there is technology that allows a large aircraft (as well as some ships) to travel virtually unseen. Or, to be more accurate, it makes ships and planes seem much smaller than they are by enemy radar. Because this technology doesn’t hid the vehicles to the naked eye, stealth technology is only really useful at night.