Just when it looks like Harry and his friends are at Umbridge’s mercy, they put their spy craft to use to counteract her despotic regime. It just goes to show that thinking like a spy can always come in handy. Check your answers to yesterday’s quiz to make sure you know how to escape your own school’s bad education philosophy! (Just kidding, don’t ever use the Weasley twins as role models).
Also, don’t forget to tell us what you think of the website or our book, Harry Potter and the Art of Spying, through our Contact the Authors page.
1. Just before he escapes his arrest, Dumbledore knocks out everyone except McGonagall and Harry. He then covertly talks to them. What does he tell Harry covertly?
To continue taking Occlumency lessons
2. When the others start to wake up, McGonagall and Harry do what?
Pretend they were knocked out too
3. How does Dumbledore escape?
By touching Fawkes tail and being immediately transported elsewhere
4. After Dumbledore leaves, what room is Headmistress Umbridge unable to enter?
The Headmaster’s office
5. In order to enforce her new rules and authority, Umbridge create a new student organization. What is its name?
The Inquisitor Squad
6. When the Weasley twins tell Harry when they are going to do a little “mayhem,” what do they tell Harry to do?
Have a solid alibi
7. When the mayhem begins, who serves as Harry’s alibi?
Umbridge – he is in her office at the time
8. When in Umbridge’s office, the new Headmistress tries to get Harry to drink tea? Why?
It has Verituserum in it, and she wants to know where Sirius and Dumbledore are located
9. Right before drinking the tea, who does Harry think about?
10. Harry, like a good intelligence officer, pretends to drink, and when the Weasley diversion begins, he does what?
Dumps the tea into a potted plant so Umbridge thinks he had drank it