How did you do on yesterday’s quiz? Check your answers here!
1. What time-tested spy method does Hermione use to get Rita Skeeter to interview Harry?
Blackmail- Hermione knew Rita’s biggest secret, do you?
2. Harry interview, which provides an alternative explanation to what the Ministry is saying, is published in what magazine?
3. What occurs that brings Professor Umbridge over to Harry’s table once the interview was published?
Owls pour in with letter to Harry about the interview
4. What does Professor’s Umbridge do once she sees the interview of Harry in the magazine?
She bans it
5. What is the effect of Professor Umbridge’s rule relating to the interview of Harry?
Everyone now wants to read it more than ever
6. We find out through a vision during Harry’s dream that someone had put an Imperius Curse on Bode in order to steal something out of the Department of Mysteries. Who used the Imperius Curse on Bode?
7. Who had given Voldemort bad advice about how to get the item from the Department of Mysteries, and is tortured by Voldemort?
8. Why then was Bode murdered?
Because he was getting better and might have been able to tell the authorities who had placed the Imperius Curse on him
9 When Snape tells Harry, “Yes, Potter, that is my job,” Snape has actually just admitted to what?
That it is his job to find out what Voldemort is telling the Death Eaters, thus admitting that he is a double agent against Voldemort and for Dumbledore!
10. Dumbledore replaces Trelawney with someone who in a way has defected from his prior people? Who is it?