Check your answers to yesterday’s quiz! Are you a good enough observer to be a successful spy?
1. Harry “feels” that Voldemort is very, very happy about something, which is front page the next day in the Daily Prophet. What has happened?
Ten death eaters have escaped from Azkaban
2. As Harry and Cho head for their Valentine’s date, Cho observes that unlike when Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban, something is missing. What?
The dementors are not out searching for those who have escaped
3. Being a good intelligence analysis, what does Harry conclude from this fact and from the escape itself?
That the dementors are no longer under the control of the Ministry
4. In the same edition of the Daily Prophet, Hermione discovers that someone was killed by a deadly plant. Who was killed and by what plant?
Broderick Bode, by a cutting of Devil’s Snare
5. Harry had seen the plant but didn’t do anything. Why not?
He did not recognize it as Devil’s Snare
6. Hermione concludes what about the placement of Devil’s Snare next to Bede’s hospital bed?
No one would do this by accident, it was murder!
7. What does Harry mention during his Valentine’s date with Cho that results in making the date go terribly wrong?
That he has agreed to meet up with Hermione later.
8. When Harry finally realizes why Cho is jealous of Hermione he fails to maintain his demeanor or apply situational awareness and laughs at the idea of him and Hermione as “an item.” What does Cho do?
Gets upset and leaves
9. When Harry meets up with Hermione at The Three Broomsticks he first talks to a friend who has perhaps drank too much. Who is it?
10. When Harry goes to sit down with Hermione, what other two people are with her, to Harry’s great surprise?
Luna and Rita Skeeter