Did you open your mind enough to remember the answers to yesterday’s quiz? Find out by checking your answers below. Let us know how you did in the comments!
1. As Harry leaves Grimmauld Place to return to Hogwart’s after Christmas break, Sirius gives him a special communication device. What is it?
A two-way mirror
2. What is the mode of transportation back to Hogwarts after Christmas break?
The Knight Bus
3. Who is the driver (who is later arrested by the Ministry on trumped up charges)?
4. Dumbledore realizes through his double agent that Voldemort perceived Harry’s intrusion into his mind when he was possessing the snake. What countermeasure does Dumbledore insist Harry learn to prevent Voldemort from turning Harry into a spy against him?
5. When Harry asks Snape how they know that Voldemort detected Harry, Snape applies the need-to-know rule against Harry, and tells him what?
It is enough that we know
6. Before their special lessons, Snape takes what and puts them away in a secure location?
7. When Snape is able to see Harry’s memories that he fears, Snape warns Harry about what?
That he is giving his enemy weapons to use against him
8. During Harry’s lesson with Snape he is able to see further along the hallway of his dreams and recognizes where the hallway is located. Which is where?
The Department of Mysteries
9. What is the name of the Weasley twins’ new invention that makes your head disappear?
10. Why should the Weasley twins be assigned to the CIA Science and Technology directorate?
Because they invent wonderful devices for surveillance, diversions, and much, much more!
We’ll be investigating another spy from the Harry Potter series this Thursday… Stop back then!