After Christmas, life for Harry Potter and his friends gets significantly more complicated. Voldemort is not only back, he is clearly after something and he is not afraid to hurt people Harry loves to get it. Take this quiz to see how much spy craft you picked up on while you read this part of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix! Answers will be posted here tomorrow!
1. As Harry leaves Grimmauld Place to return to Hogwart’s after Christmas break, Sirius gives him a special communication device. What is it?
2. What is the mode of transportation back to Hogwarts after Christmas break?
3. Who is the driver (who is later arrested by the Ministry on trumped up charges)?
4. Dumbledore realizes through his double agent that Voldemort perceived Harry’s intrusion into his mind when he was possessing the snake. What countermeasure does Dumbledore insist Harry learn to prevent Voldemort from turning Harry into a spy against him?
5. When Harry asks Snape how they know that Voldemort detected Harry, Snape applies the need-to-know rule against Harry, and tells him what?
6. Before their special lessons, Snape takes what and puts them away in a secure location?
7. When Snape is able to see Harry’s memories that he fears, Snape warns Harry about what?
8. During Harry’s lesson with Snape he is able to see further along the hallway of his dreams and recognizes where the hallway is located. Which is where?
9. What is the name of the Weasley twins’ new invention that makes your head disappear?
10. Why should the Weasley twins be assigned to the CIA Science and Technology directorate?
CIA Science and Technology Directorate (proper noun): One of 4 major CIA components, this division develops technologies that provide officers in the field with a significant intelligence advantage. Follow the link to learn more!
Need-to-Know (adj): A security standard in which only those persons who absolutely must know the information have access to it.
Example: Only the members of the Order of the Phoenix are allowed to know the address of number 12 Grimmauld Place, which is given to each one by the Secret Keeper, Albus Dumbledore.