You’ll find the answers to yesterday’s quiz below. These may seem like trifling details in the Order of the Phoenix, but a good spy knows that you need all of the little details in order to see the whole picture. Let us know how you did in the comments!
1. Kreacher keeps a framed photo of his favorite person in his hovel. Whose picture?
2. What is St. Mungo’s full name?
St. Mungo’s Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries
3. Who transports the Weasleys and Harry to St. Mungo’s on Christmas day, probably in a stolen Muggle car?
4. When the Weasleys begin arguing about using human stitches, the children decide to go to the tea room. Who demonstrates his powers of observation by knowing what floor it is on?
5. Name two adults and one fellow student that the children run into at St. Mungo’s.
Gilderoy Lockhart, Neville’s Grandmother, and Neville Longbottom.
6. While in the locked ward, the children observe the nurse delivering a plant to a patient. Who is the patient?
7. What eventually happens to Broderick?
The plant kills him
8. What is the name of the ability to tell what people are thinking?
9. What is the name of the countermeasure to prevent someone “reading minds”?
10. Harry is given a cover story for why he is having lessons with Professor Snape. What is that cover story?
He is seeing Professor Snape for Remedial Potions