After Arthur Weasley was attacked at the Ministry of Magic, Dumbledore and the Order of the Phoenix scramble to protect the secret organization and figure out what happened. Check your answers to yesterday’s quiz to see if you remembered all of the spy craft at St. Mungo’s!
1. Dumbledore stations a guard outside his door to provide a warning if anyone comes (Umbridge). Who does he use?
2. Dumbledore uses an instrument that exudes smoke in the form of a snake and says, “But in essence divided?” What has he just concluded?
That Harry is himself a Horcrux
3. In order to keep the situation secret, Dumbledore uses a Portkey to send all of the Weasley’s and Harry where?
To headquarters, number twelve, Grimmauld place
4. The entrance to St. Mungo’s is camouflaged to look like what?
A closed department store
5. What is the name of the healer and later headmistress of Hogwarts, whose portrait is at both places?
6. Why isn’t the attack on Mr. Weasley reported in the Daily Prophet?
Either the Ministry was never made aware of it, or didn’t want it reported
7. Fred and George explain to their father, “You were guarding it, weren’t you?” What do they think he was guarding?
A weapon Lord Voldemort wants
8. Upon returning to Grimmauld Place, Harry is convinced he is a danger to the others. Why does he believe he is a danger?
Because Voldemort has possessed him
9. Name the person who had previously been possessed by Voldemort and was able to convince Harry that he is not being possessed?
10. Whose Headmaster portrait is in Harry’s room at Grimmauld Place and is able to keep tabs on Harry?