Check your answers to the trivia from earlier today. Don’t forget to wish Dan a happy birthday on Twitter or donate to one of his favorite charities!
1. How tall is Daniel?
2. He has decided that his height does not bother him. Why?
“I used to be self-conscious about my height but then I thought, f*ck that, I’m Harry Potter.” – Dan
3. What is his favorite dessert?
Vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce
4. Which Harry Potter book is Daniel’s favorite?
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
5. What charities does Dan support?
6. What do his parents do?
His father, Alan, is a literary agent and his mother, Marcia, is a casting agent. Both acted as children
7. Is he open to reprising his role as Harry?
He’s said “[It is] very doubtful. I think 10 years is a long time to spend with one character.”
8. Dan is also a writer. What did he have published in 2007?
He published a series of poems under the pen name “Jacob Gershon”
9. Where does he live now?
West Village in lower Manhattan
10. What are some of Dan’s current projects?
What If, Horns, Frankenstein, Train Wreck, Gold. (Find more info about each of these at http://www.DanRadcliffe.com)