How much do YOU know about the Room of Requirement in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix? Check your answers to yesterday’s quiz to find out!
1. Who helps Harry discover a secure meeting place for the DA that will fit their requirements?
2. What does Dobby tell Harry about the Room of Requirement?
It is the perfect place, it is very secure and few people know about it
3. The Room of Requirement has a second name that is used. What is it?
The Come and Go Room
4. The Room for Requirement is on what floor, and behind what tapestry?
7th floor, Barnabas the Barmy
5. Harry recalls that Dumbledore had previously mentioned the Room of Requirement when the headmaster needed something. What did he need?
6. Why does Hermione, in conducting a risk assessment, decide that the Room of Requirement might be a god idea?
Because Dumbledore knows about it
7. What famous map does Harry use to make sure “the coast is clear” before entering the Room of Requirement?
The Marauder’s Map
8. What do the kids find inside the Room of Requirement that the DA will need?
Cushions, books about the Dark Arts, Dark Detectors
9. The Room of Requirement has several instruments used for a counter-surveillance? What are they?
10. In deciding a name for the group, Cho first suggests what name with the letters DA?