Check out the answers to yesterday’s quiz! Let us know how you did in the comments!
1. What document is created at the end of the meeting at The Hog’s Head that is considered classified and not to be disclosed to anyone?
The sign-up sheet
2. What name do the students choose for this subversive organization?
3. In order to not look too suspicious, the kids leave the meeting in what manner?
By two’s and three’s
4. Educational Decree No. 24 related to meetings and gatherings of students. Why was it passed?
Because Umbridge found out about the meeting at the Hog’s Head
5. At first the members of Dumbledore’s Army think they have a spy in their midst, but Hermione knows it’s not true because of what countermeasure she used?
She employed a SNEAK jinx
6. When Hedwig returns with a message from Sirius, something has happened to the owl. What does intelligent analyst Harry conclude?
That someone tried to intercept the letter
7. What open-code message did Harry receive from Sirius and what did in mean?
“Today, same time, same place” – at the fire like last time
8. Sirius tells Harry that the Hog’s Head was not a secure meeting place for the students. Where should they have met, and why?
The Three Broomsticks, because it is more crowded making it easier to meet covertly without being overheard.
9. What is one of the places considered for the DA to meet that is rejected while talking to Sirius?
The Shrieking Shack.
10. When he’s trying to talk to Harry Sirius has to leave the fire because his cover is blown. How do we know this?
Umbridge’s hand tries to grab his head