1. The Daily Prophet provides what propaganda about Delores Umbridge?
That she is “an immediate success” and is providing the Ministry with “on-the-ground feedback of what’s really happening at Hogwarts”
2. What parent is quoted in the Daily Prophet article for corroboration of the value of having Umbridge at Hogwarts?
3. When examining the professors, which one predicts that Umbridge is in grave danger?
4. Who comes up with the idea of having Harry covertly teach his classmate Defense Against the Dark Arts?
5. Hermione sets up a “secret” meeting to talk about Harry teaching the students at what location?
The Hog’s Head
6. Filch uses a pretext to try to intercept Harry’s owl before he sends his letter to Sirius? Why?
Someone told him Harry has been ordering Dungbombs
7. Looking around at their meeting place in Hogsmeade the kids notice a person who is hidden behind a veil. Who is that person?
8. In the process of recruiting the students, the students discuss Harry’s past actions. What do they talk about?
Harry’s prior encounters with Voldemort
9. There is another person who is heavily bandaged that ends up being the person who tells Umbridge about the meeting. Who is this person?
10. Someone asks Harry about his ability to produce a Patronus. Who is this student, and how did she get this information?