Here are the answers from yesterday’s quiz! How did you do? Tell us in the comments!
1. The Sorting Hat provides historic analysis, and warns the school about what?
That the school houses must unite
2. The Sorting Hat picks up valuable information due to where it normally is located. Where is that?
3. Hermione as an intelligence agent properly interprets Professor Umbridge’s speech. What does she conclude?
That the Ministry is interfering with Hogwarts
4. Even though the Daily Prophet is saying terrible things about Harry, Hermione continues to subscribe to it. Why?
“It’s best to know what the enemy is saying”
5. When the Weasley twins talk about their spy shop, Harry changes the subject to steer aware from “dangerous waters.”
What fact was he hiding? That he had given the twins his Triwizard winnings
6. Professor McGonagall says “You know where she comes from, you must know to whom she is reporting” about whom?
7. Harry’s punishment imposed by Professor Umbridge is considered by Ron and Hermione as a form of what?
8. Many people do not believe Voldemort is back because this fact is based on the credibility of only one person. Who is that person?
9. When Draco makes a reference to Hagrid messing around with something that is too big for him, how do Harry and his friends analyze this statement?
That Draco knows Hagrid is trying to recruit the giants
10. When Harry decides to write Sirius a letter in open-code, what name does he use instead of Sirius?
Keep showing off your HP knowledge with our next quiz!