Would you pass a ministry of magic interrogation? Check your answers to Monday’s quiz!
1. When Harry walks into the courtroom he immediately recognizes it from the prior use of what intelligence tool that Dumbledore uses often?
2. The hearing was supposed to be in front of only the administrative person in charge of improper use of magic by minors, but through the use of politics two other hearing officers were added. Name them.
Cornelius Fudge and Delores Umbridge
3. At the beginning of the trial who uses interrogation techniques on Harry to get him to admit to all the essential elements of the crime?
4. Who attempts to help Harry during the trial by asking a friendly question, “You produced a fully-fledged Patronus?”
Madam Amelia Bones
5. At Harry’s trial we find out that the Ministry of Magic has used surveillance and has “always closely monitored” Privet drive, and yet there was one witch who lived nearby the Ministry did not know about. Name that person.
Arabella Doreen Figg
6. After the trial Harry notices someone talking to the Minister of Magic. Name this secret agent of Voldemort.
7. Being a member of a subversive organization, such as the Order of the Phoenix, has risk, just like the risk inherent in spying. Describe what Mrs. Weasley most fears, as shown by her encounter with a boggart.
All her family being killed
8. When taking the Harry to Hogwarts Express in one of his Order of the Phoenix members escorts is missing. Who? And why was he missing?
Sturgis Podmore, who was captured by the Ministry
9. When they get on the train, who does Harry observe reading a magazine upside-down?
10. What is the name of the magazine?
11. When Malfoy tells Harry that he will be “dogging” him, what does Harry the intelligence analyst conclude?
That Malfoy saw Sirius as a dog
Be sure to check out our next quiz!