Last week was the first Harry Potter and the Art of Spying quiz. The answers were released Friday. How did you do? This week’s quiz covers Harry’s trip from number 4 Privet Drive to the Order of the Phoenix safe house. Would you have made a good agent for his security detail?
- Before the security detail takes Harry away, they await an all-clear signal. What was the signal?
- Who is the leader of the security detail that exfiltrates Harry from the Dursley’s?
- What does the leader of the security detail rescuing Harry from the Dursley’s have everyone do on the journey on their brooms to make sure they aren’t being followed?
- What “eyes-only” document does Harry read before first entering headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix?
- Provide the address of the Order of the Phoenix safe house.
- Name the device invented by the Weasley twins to listen in on conversations.
- What counter-measure is used by Mrs. Weasley to prevent her twin boys from listening with their listening device?
- What does Ginny Weasley use to determine if Mrs. Weasley’s counter-measure is being used?
- Which member of the Weasley family in the fifth book totally accepts the Ministry of Magic’s party line?
- What publication spent the whole summer before Harry’s fifth year publishing a disinformation campaign against Harry?
P.S. You may be able to find hints in other Art of Spying blog posts or by following Art of Spying on Twitter!