On Monday we published the first of our weekly quizzes about the art of spying tidbits that can be found throughout the Harry Potter series. Here it is again with the answers!
1. Name the squib assigned as a sleeper agent to look after Harry when he was at the Dursley’s house over the summer.
Arabella Doreen Figg
2. Name two open-source mediums Harry uses in the summer between his fourth and fifth year at Hogwarts to determine if Sirius Black has been captured.
Muggle television news reports and the Daily Prophet
3. Who was assigned to watch over Harry at the beginning of book 5 but left his post because of a “very good business opportunity”?
4. Name the special communication device that is on Harry at all times.
5. What is it that makes number four, Privet Drive a safe house for Harry?
The charm created between his mother’s blood that protects him.
6. What was the cover story the Dursley told Harry as to how his parents had died?
In an automobile accident.
7. What is the name of the school that Harry supposedly attended, used as a cover story by the Dursley’s for their neighbors?
St. Brutus’s Secure Center for Incurably Criminal Boys
8. What is the name of the security squad that comes to take Harry away from Privet Drive after being attacked by the dementors?
The advance guard
9. Before Harry is taken from the Dursley’s in book 5 he is asked a security question to make sure he is the real Harry Potter – what was he asked?
What form does your Patronus take?
10. Tonks used disinformation to get the Dursley’s to leave their home on the evening that Harry is rescued from the home. What did the Dursleys think they were leaving for?
To receive the All-England Best-Kept Suburban Lawn
Be sure to try our next quiz!