Learn what makes a good spy as you explore the world of Harry Potter from an all-new perspective! Beginning today, we will be hosting a weekly trivia game. Each Monday, we will release 10 trivia questions about the spies in the Harry Potter series with information about where to find the answers.
Every Tuesday, we’ll release the answers to our trivia questions, so be sure to check back in to see if you were right!
For now, we’ll start from the end of the series with 10 questions about where it all began — number 4 Privet Drive.
- What is it that makes number four, Privet Drive a safe house for Harry? OP 836
- What was the cover story the Dursley told Harry as to how his parents had died?SS 11
- What is the name of the school that Harry supposedly attended, used as a cover story by the Dursley’s for their neighbors? OP 11
- Name the squib assigned as a sleeper agent to look after Harry when he was at the Dursley’s house over the summer. OP 20
- Name two open-source mediums Harry uses in the summer between his fourth and fifth year at Hogwarts to determine if Sirius Black has been captured. OP 2, 8
- Who was assigned to watch over Harry at the beginning of book 5 but left his post because of a “very good business opportunity”? OP 23
- Name the special communication device that is on Harry at all times. OP 380
- What is the name of the security squad that comes to take Harry away from Privet Drive after being attacked by the dementors? OP 42
- Before Harry is taken from the Dursley’s in book 5 he is asked a security question to make sure he is the real Harry Potter – what was he asked? OP 45
- In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Tonks used disinformation to get the Dursley’s to leave their home on the evening that Harry is rescued from the home. What did the Dursleys think they were leaving for? OP 48
Do you have any great Harry Potter trivia? Let us know! Answers are in the next blog.